Proofreaders wantedAugust 9, 2013 3:43 pm
As you know, MoonSlayer was translated by a friend of mine (a native English living here for decades), and then by you, the readers. But this friend lost contact with us so I had to do the translation of the comic to English. And gosh, I’m a literate in my mother tongue but I have a very basic English (B1 exactly). So I need your help.
The comic is currently corrected by the readers until the CH2, but if you find typos or grammar errors, let me know.
[symple_box color=”blue” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]Wanna be a MoonSlayer proofreader?
- Send an email in the contact page with the subject: “Proofreader”. Tell me a bit about you.
- You will receive the first draft translation of the upcoming pages (plus the original text). Yes, you will be the first to read them :3
- You can suggest a better translation, correct typos and so. (If you know Spanish, it would be great)
- You will get credit (if you like) in the form of linkback to your website 😀
- I’m a very evil kind person, so if I see the things are going well you will receive some gifts and bonus for your help.
That’s all. You can email me at the contact page. 😀
Thanks for reading.
Categorised in: News